• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9mm 115gr subsonics

Less or more powder? How much Bullseye can you safely put in a 9mm?

I don't fool much with subsonic for noise control, but generally heavier bullets use less of the same type powder anyway. I doubt the lighter bullet weight/powder combo will make any noticeable difference in the report.

Less or more powder? How much Bullseye can you safely put in a 9mm?

I don't fool much with subsonic for noise control, but generally heavier bullets use less of the same type powder anyway. I doubt the lighter bullet weight/powder combo will make any noticeable difference in the report.

good info. I haven't started my reloading yet due to not having the time to hunt down powder, primers, and projectiles.

well then, I suppose it's probably louder.

I have also seen some crazy heavy 9mm lead cast loads heavier than 158gr that put put around 700-800fps that were stupid quiet, but they were using very fast twist barrels.

The back blast brings a tear to my eye.. Very quiet can you have there sir.
I actually shot it without eye-pro(thats my bro in law in the video), and I never got the eye sting. part of that is because I was scrunched up on the gun and I think the powder probably got shot passed my face before it crossed over into my eyes.

I actually shot it without eye-pro(thats my bro in law in the video), and I never got the eye sting. part of that is because I was scrunched up on the gun and I think the powder probably got shot passed my face before it crossed over into my eyes.

I d t get hardly any blowback from my ar. Now my hk usp likes to spit in my face on the regular.

I d t get hardly any blowback from my ar. Now my hk usp likes to spit in my face on the regular.
i have a 45 can on my 9's so I think it reduces alot of my blowback. I can't say I've had a problem with it on any of my platforms except maybe my berreta 21a which blows alot back if I put even the tinest amount of too much water.

Back
Top Bottom