• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm AR kit w/Glock adapter

I know they are now out of stock, but this unit does use MODIFIED Glock mags, you do need to cut a notch for the stock ar mag catch.....

I ordered a KAK brace assembly from them. The inside of the buffer tube was so boogered up that the spring wouldn't, well, spring. Had to dremel the entire buffer tube to smooth it out so the spring didn't get caught on all the grooves. Emailed them. Never got any response. Could have been a one time thing, but I have never ordered from them again.

These are really decent deals for someone wanting a poor man's MP5.

I slapped one together in 2008 that takes Colt stick mags with a steel magazine block and a foam cover for the buffer tube.

Last summer I finished up a dedicated Glock lower 9mm AR Pistol, SB collapsible brace, Vortex Venom pistol red dot and range tested it several times. It inspires rapid aimed fire on multiple targets-head shots 25-50 yards are too easy while moving.

Both are pretty bad ass. My friends, some who have carried class III during service to our country were impressed with the accuracy, maneuverability in confined spaces-room clearing, speed of acquiring targets and control-ability of follow up shots, double, triple, quad taps on multiple targets.

Suppressed sub-sonic ammo is a real hoot to shoot.

I got worried when they were out of stock so quickly, so I emailed and received a very nice reply stating that they pull the stock as each order comes in (I'm sure they mean electronically from the available quantity in the computer). So if your order went through then you should get your order.

Been almost two weeks and no email of it being shipped though.

I saw reviews on shipping "speed" before ordering. It listed 7-10 days, so I figured on Palmetto State type speed.

Using credit card, I could always dispute it if I had trouble.

Also figured this would get me the barrel, bolt etc, then I can pick up a Glock lower on sale later.....

Got mine yesterday. Took a little while but is as described online. Assembled it with a PSA pistol lower and it functions. I’ll let y’all know when I get chance to run it a bit more.

All of the parts except for the lower Parts kit were brands I recognized

Back
Top Bottom