• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm Green Beans in stock!

I have been steering away from lead and lead coated for just that reason. I don’t like to have a bunch of buckets all slated for each different gun. But considering the times... time to reach out beyond your comfort zone.

Un coated lead yes... these are Hitech coated and clean if not as clean as plated... I find more accurate as the lead grabs the rifling in all of my pistol barrels.

1911, Glock, HK, Sig, and even a little Shield all no problems and no lead build up.

I run the same 124gr out of all my 9’s

I have been steering away from lead and lead coated for just that reason. I don’t like to have a bunch of buckets all slated for each different gun. But considering the times... time to reach out beyond your comfort zone.

Dieseltech Dieseltech , I’m not super knowledgeable but their are a lot of lead variations to choose from. Some are not good to use in certain calibers.

Hardball lead cast bullets properly powder coated with Eastwood powder and properly sized to your barrel (high probability most of commercial 9mm barrels are .356)

you’d spend around .07 per round purchased or you could cast your own for around .04 depending on your lead source

Yes I have started reading up on casting your own and all the different alloys and their respective applications. However that also adds ALOT of time to your reloading process. At this point I can still “get” bullets already cast. Things get more nutty then they already are it may change my opinion. The powder coated bullets interest me, especially the fact that the coating can stand up to that kind of friction and heat. Says a lot for the coating!!

Back
Top Bottom