• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9mm hp projectiles

I ordered some from midway this morning.. I looked all over for you.. Big No on Grafs, Powdervalley, Brownells, & Natchez.. Your best bet is Midway for an online order a few boxes and get free shipping or pay an arm and a leg on gunbroker or wait god knows how long to get a shipping notification from some b.s. store front found on gun.deals or ammo-seek. Also seen some Hornady XTP's 147 & 115 in stock on academy but stores vary. Buford & Snellville had some 115's..

Here is all that is in stock on midway as of post. + Tax $49+ Free shipping

Hornady XTP 115 $19.99 & 147 $22.99
Sierra Sports Master JHP 115 $23.99

Oh and my order was really early this morning.. but its literally on the road to me already. Also if you have a Lee .356 Sizer you can swoop some .357's or .358's and make some :) And Finally, it's been 7 days since American Reloading has updated their inventory. When they do it is going to go fast as it has the last 3 months. Odds are they will have some thrown in there. Best of luck on your search and anyone else reading this that's looking.

AMERICAN RELOADING UPDATING NOW! 25% off all Projectiles. I got me some 147 GD's.. Crazy thing is I was checking email and projectile list periodically through out the day and right at the end of my work day it started going.. I didn't even realize it was 25% off until I added to cart. I seen like 3k .308 168gr Trophy Bonded Nickel Ballistic Tips get posted and then disappear! The projectile list got up to 49 @ one point and then settled at 38 and I had to do some quick thinking. I freaking Love that site, its like a stock market for reloading supplies. :)

Back
Top Bottom