• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm PSA AR lower, blem $70 free shipping

I wouldnt mind building a AR9 SBR but I really like the Colt style.
See, I'm torn...

I've got about 2 dozen Glock 9mm mags, so I'd be set if I got a Glock style lower, but I'd have to use a brace because I'd want the barrel WAY under 16"

On the other hand, I've got an SBR AR15 lower that I could put a mag block in and run Colt style with a real stock, but I'd have to buy mags.

Is there some advantage to the Colt style over Glock or is it just personal preference for you?

See, I'm torn...

I've got about 2 dozen Glock 9mm mags, so I'd be set if I got a Glock style lower, but I'd have to use a brace because I'd want the barrel WAY under 16"

On the other hand, I've got an SBR AR15 lower that I could put a mag block in and run Colt style with a real stock, but I'd have to buy mags.

Is there some advantage to the Colt style over Glock or is it just personal preference for you?

Its just visual personal preference. Might be easier to load a Colt stick mag but you sacrifice an extra round.

Will G19 or even G17 mags fit a AR lower or do you need 33 rounders?

I run G17 mags in mine all the time to conserve ammo and I have a G17. G19 mags should fit fine and almost be flush. Magpul and Glock mags both run without any issues. AR9 is a for sure ammo eater and isn't picky. When you can get a mirage off your can on a 16" barrel, you are having too much fun,

See, I'm torn...

You could always go ALL Colt...

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Colt-9mm-Carbine-Upper-Lower-Receiver-Set-Camo-p/lr9mm-ve.htm *smirk*

See, I'm torn...

Why choose. I have both.

You could always go ALL Colt...

Why choose. I have both.
As soon as I win that $500 million I'm headed to the LGS and gonna be like....
IMG_0816.GIF

Back
Top Bottom