• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9MM Question for you reloaders

CDVS is in my home town of Spokane, WA.. the conservative side of the state. Some very unique stuff, Sean the guy that runs it finds stuff all over the country. Their inventory has been rather weak as of lately, seeing as most people are holding onto what they've got, and he's gotta only pay enough to be able to sell at a reasonable price.

American reloading is awesome, I've spent $5k with them the last 3 years. They used to do sales every 7-10 days. But now they are just throwing stuff out as they get it and if they get a Good bit they update wiping out OOS and offer deals on different things. I'll buy a lot of projectiles, mixes and what not.. clean em' all up sort them, sell the ones I don't want, and basically get the ones I want for free. They've been very Good on the communication and shipping, I haven't had 1 single issue with them. Sign up to get alerted or just bookmark all projectiles (show all, in stock) each time you look at it remember the total and you'll be able to see any changes before an email goes out.. when the bullets change sometimes other things will as well ;)

In talking to them I learned that a fella Nik, @ https://redeyereloading.com/ gets a good bit from them, as they're the ones with the pulldown contracts and he's just a cool dude like Sean.. hunting around for stuff. So his inventory can sometimes reflect what they have with slight markups. Sometimes if you see a large amount of projectiles or powder @ AR but miss a chance at getting them NIK might still have some.

Like you I have spent several thousands with American Reloading as well, but that was back in 2016 and was getting good prices that were below what Xtreme and Berry’s were. To me pull downs should be cheaper than what you could get new plated for, and you had to sort them a lot of time as it was mixed weights. They moved stopped having the sales/coupons and so that raised prices and I stopped buying from them. I never had any issues with them.

I ordered 16 pounds of pistol powder from CDVS. I'm not seeing much information but I'm going to work on loads for .45 when warmer weather gets here. I see there are some users of it on the castboolits forum.

It is now out of stock!

CDVS is in my home town of Spokane, WA.. the conservative side of the state. Some very unique stuff, Sean the guy that runs it finds stuff all over the country. Their inventory has been rather weak as of lately, seeing as most people are holding onto what they've got, and he's gotta only pay enough to be able to sell at a reasonable price.

I ordered 16 pounds of pistol powder from CDVS. I'm not seeing much information but I'm going to work on loads for .45 when warmer weather gets here. I see there are some users of it on the castboolits forum.

It is now out of stock!

I have never used it, find a good manual to help you work up some loads with it.

Back
Top Bottom