9mm silencer

Soviet, what mini sealed can did you get? and are you sending it to SRI for jailbreaking?

Yes I'm sending it to stalking rhino. Heard nothing but good things about them. I got the AAC cqb evo 9mm. Got it for 400 including the tax stamp. It's only made for fixed barrel guns but im putting it on my hk p9s so I'm good to go.

Good deal. I have also heard nothing but good things about the guy at SRI, not to mention that he is one of the most knowledgeable guys on all things NFA.

Are you aware that you can have him jailbreak it while you are waiting on your stamp? I read something from him talking about that the other day. I think its a form 5 from your dealer to him.

Good deal. I have also heard nothing but good things about the guy at SRI, not to mention that he is one of the most knowledgeable guys on all things NFA.

Are you aware that you can have him jailbreak it while you are waiting on your stamp? I read something from him talking about that the other day. I think its a form 5 from your dealer to him.

Yeah I heard that. I wanna get my monies worth though. So I'm going to dirty that can all up and then send it to him. :)

Back
Top Bottom