• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

{}{}9MM Storm...I love it!!{}{}

What do they go down hill once they're not LNIB anymore? (2000rds)? Lol I'm working on firing off some more, it's just whenever I get a free min away from my precious 22mth old little girl my wife takes over and I'll step out back and squeeze off a few hundred more for ya!!:thumb:

Not really that. Although they are usually the first parts to start to wear. I'm just not sure how much longer they will be available. May as well get some while you can. I picked up the mag inserts for all of the different styles, just in case I make a change. Just picked up a Beretta 8040. I f I like it, I may start swapping my mag to that style. Loads of fun though.

I love mine. It's nice to be able to interchange with my 92FS mags and a lot if fun to shoot. I saw a deal the other day for $675 which is less than I paid a while back. If you want one, get one.

What do they go down hill once they're not LNIB anymore? (2000rds)? Lol I'm working on firing off some more, it's just whenever I get a free min away from my precious 22mth old little girl my wife takes over and I'll step out back and squeeze off a few hundred more for ya!!:thumb:

lol according on OTD they increase in value, due to being well brooking in:)
Congrats on the baby!
The CX's are great carbines

I love mine. It's nice to be able to interchange with my 92FS mags and a lot if fun to shoot. I saw a deal the other day for $675 which is less than I paid a while back. If you want one, get one.

Was this $675 deal a local shop or online?

Here's the best deal out there right now. $649 if you pay by check

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/13434/redirect

And my intention here is not to sound nit picky. But you can do check or echeck. With echeck you just need to plug in your routing number to your checking account and Buds will accept that as a cash payment, which means you get the cash discount. Aka the $649 deal.

I'm actually going to be ordering/picking up a CX4 for my wife within the next week or so. But I'll be shooting it quite a bit myself. Definitely looking forward to it. We've also got our eye on the PX4 handgun. Hoping to rent and shoot that soon too.

Back
Top Bottom