• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9MM Suppressor Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDM

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
220   0
Reaction score
I have a 9mm Sig Sauer P229. The barrel is 13.5 x 1mm LH.

This will be my first suppressor.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Their are plenty of metric mounts from silencerco/SWR. The osprey 9 would be a great choice for a very quiet can that won't block your sights, if it ever needs cleaning silencerco will clean it for free. The SWR Octane 9 is a user serviceable can which is very quiet, but it is round which means your sights will be blocked some, but the ability to disassemble and clean it can be vet important if you ever plan to shoot 22lr or lead bullets through it. Again they both have metric threaded pistons available.

Give me a call 678-614-7129 and let me talk to you about it.

I have 3 price ranges on them-
Huntertown Guardian 9 - $299 w/mount
TM Isis2 9mm - $519 w/mount
SWR Octane 9mm $699 w/mount

I can walk you through the benefits of each.

Last edited:
The thread pitch you have is the main thread pitch I use. Ive noticed on folks who have 1/2x28 cans that they have to make sure its tight on the regular as that thread pitch seems to come loose sometimes. Ive never once had my can loosen on my 13.5x1LH pitch. I bought the ISIS-2 along with having already an AAC evo CQB 9. Should have the isis-2 soon. Love me some metric threads.

I hate having to tighten it every 8 rounds or so... Next time, I'm going to MAN HANDLE the suppressor on. (1/2x28)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom