%@&^(#**##_+!!! New Style Gas Cans

Got a few NATO German surplus Jerry cans on sportsmansguide for my dad for Father's Day. He has 20+ acres and spills gas all over his nice mower every time he fills it up with those damn EPA cans.

Finally got around to installing my vent. Success!

Yeah, I tend to procrastinate just a /wee bit/ seeing as how this thread was started back in May.

SO! Being a man of my word I ordered extra vents. The little yellow ones that require you to drill a 1/2" hole.

21HM89iQioL.jpg

I have a few left over if anyone wants one - send me a PM with your address and will mail you one free o' charge.

OR - send me a PM and say "hold one for me for the swap meet" and I'll bring 'em with me to Biguns'.

Once they are all gone I'll post in this thread.

Finally got around to installing my vent. Success!
Yeah, I tend to procrastinate just a /wee bit/ seeing as how this thread was started back in May.
SO! Being a man of my word I ordered extra vents. The little yellow ones that require you to drill a 1/2" hole.
21HM89iQioL.jpg

I have a few left over if anyone wants one - send me a PM with your address and will mail you one free o' charge.
OR - send me a PM and say "hold one for me for the swap meet" and I'll bring 'em with me to Biguns'.
Once they are all gone I'll post in this thread.

Should I drill a hole in my metal gas can?:doh:
Is it safer to drill when it is full of fuel or full of fumes?:flame:
Is it OK to drill the hole while it is in the back of the car?:confused:
Should I let my BMW dealer do it for me?:)

Back
Top Bottom