• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

%@&^(#**##_+!!! New Style Gas Cans

I throw the nozzles out and picked up the regular ones from Ace and drilled out for the vent plug..I did not like that the 5 gal had no side handle..Now I saw some of same ones but these have the side handles..I going to find a gas caddy with a nozzle and hose..
Hey DD, I got a gas caddy yesterday at Northern Tool. 30 gal capacity with pump, hose and wheels.
IMG_20180610_1051316_rewind.jpg

I haven't tried it yet but I think it will be a good one. Heavy gauge metal and seems to be very well built. I will post a review when I try it out!!

Hey DD, I got a gas caddy yesterday at Northern Tool. 30 gal capacity with pump, hose and wheels.
View attachment 1657954
I haven't tried it yet but I think it will be a good one. Heavy gauge metal and seems to be very well built. I will post a review when I try it out!!
Nice! Look forward to it!!

Nice! Look forward to it!!
Finally had to get more fuel for my zero turn today, so I loaded the gas caddy on my trailer and proceeded to the local gas station. 20 gallons (max capacity 30) in the caddy was as much as I wanted to handle on this first use. Got it back home and yes, even with wheels it's a heavy bitch to move around but it sure makes it easy to fill my mower. I think I'll be able to get 8 to 10 weeks of grass cutting on this amount. Money well spent IMO!!

I know I’m late to the party and I’m not reading through all these comments to see if anybody has mentioned this yet, but....

Some places sell blue colored “water” jugs that look suspiciously like gas jugs (actually they look exactly like the gas jugs other than the color) and they still have the old-school style spouts on them.

They’re usually found on the shelf right beside the red colored “gas” jugs that have the aggravating spouts.

Back
Top Bottom