• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A 22 minute thread.................

Luke

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
Why go through the trouble of posting it, if you are just gonna shut it down after the first reply? Every time I time by here, I find something that just amazes me.

Luke

Well, it seems as I was posting this, the thread was re-opened. I just don't understand why someone would go through the trouble of making a post only to shut it down after one reply. Personally, if I take the time to post something, it's gonna stay. I value my time more than that. Any who, I'm glad to see that it is re-opened.

Luke

the .380 thread? Is your time more valuable than making this thread?

Hmm, guessing so.
1. This should have been posted in general discussion/stupid stuff or a PM :)
2. I closed it because I thought it was something everyone already knew, so instead of creating a second thread on a dead horse topic, i closed it. Then aimless sent me a pm saying the discussion is still an interesting one, and I re opened it. :)

I agree with yah!
Hmm, guessing so.
1. This should have been posted in general discussion/stupid stuff or a PM :)
2. I closed it because I thought it was something everyone already knew, so instead of creating a second thread on a dead horse topic, i closed it. Then aimless sent me a pm saying the discussion is still an interesting one, and I re opened it. :)

- - - Updated - - -

HAHA stay strong man!
Valuable enough that I am not going to lock it just because you posted something contrary to it. ;)

Luke

Back
Top Bottom