A big little knife..........

GREAT LOOKING KNIFE ! SPYDERCO MAKES GREAT KNIVES ! GOING HAVE TO LOOK INTO GETTING A COUPLE OF THOSE, MAKE A GREAT KNIFE FOR WIFES PURSE ALSO !

I have yet to offend anyone with my Leatherman. No, the knife isn't quite as handy as the Spyderco Dragonfly 2, but it cuts well enough. And the pliers on the Leatherman dramatically outperform the pliers on the Spyderco.

:p

[runs for cover]

I wonder how Japanese laws compare to knife carry? I don't mean to change direction of the thread, but Dingo Dingo , you brought up your brothers views on knife carry!

Oh, and if a knife is brought out to fight here in the south, you would be laughed at. A knife to a gun fight? lol

Japan. Any fixed knife containing a blade length of 15 cm or more requires permission from the prefectural public safety commission in order to possess. ... All knives with a blade length over 8 cm are prohibited from being carried, under a crime law, with an exception for carrying for duty or other justifiable reasons.

America. While there may be exceptions in certain States, most States do not allow non-residents to carry a gun without having a "home state" concealed carry permit. ... Tourists and visitors with "home state" concealed carry permits are allowed to keep their guns in their cars, but they may not carry them on their person.

So for a furriner a knife might be your only option, get in close, get in fast or get shot.

I would have to disown that brother-after a serious ass kicking.
No, I love him dearly but being a ‘judge’ he sees all the aholes and the Brits have strange views on guns and knives. Gun crime is almost non existant but knife crime is going ballistic. Seems strange to me their answer to knife crime is to disarm potential victims and remove their right to self defence.
Oh and he’s not a liberal softy, he’s a hard line conservative.

I wonder how Japanese laws compare to knife carry? I don't mean to change direction of the thread, but Dingo Dingo , you brought up your brothers views on knife carry!

Oh, and if a knife is brought out to fight here in the south, you would be laughed at. A knife to a gun fight? lol

Just going off at another tangent, this is how crazy some Brits are about knives........

Tory MP Scott Mann has attracted mockery on social media after calling for strict new knife control measures including for every blade sold in the UK to be fitted with GPS tracking systems.
In a post on the micro-blogging platform Twitter, the representative for North Cornwall went on to declare that Britain should create a “national database” of people who own knives, “like we do with guns”.
Anyone found to have carried a knife outside their property “had better have a bloody good explanation”, Mr Mann wrote, adding that there could be “obvious exceptions” for activities such as fishing.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-all-knives-to-be-registered-fitted-with-gps/

Just going off at another tangent, this is how crazy some Brits are about knives........

Tory MP Scott Mann has attracted mockery on social media after calling for strict new knife control measures including for every blade sold in the UK to be fitted with GPS tracking systems.
In a post on the micro-blogging platform Twitter, the representative for North Cornwall went on to declare that Britain should create a “national database” of people who own knives, “like we do with guns”.
Anyone found to have carried a knife outside their property “had better have a bloody good explanation”, Mr Mann wrote, adding that there could be “obvious exceptions” for activities such as fishing.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-all-knives-to-be-registered-fitted-with-gps/

The brits believe this will curve the violence directed at their country, they better Build a wall around there island, oh, to late ,they already let the terrorist in.

he had a knife.jpg

Back
Top Bottom