• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A certain age

I have reached this stage in life.
Yep, don't matter much about anything else for me, it's brought me Closer to Our Lord. The season for my life is coming to its best time, and the election or gun prices, or even just people here who only want to spew and spread negative can't effect it. We control exactly what we want to in ourselves but are always to busy worrying about what someone else has or is doing.

The level of violence an old man is willing and capable of reaching can be very intense and frightening. Just sayin’....
Frightening for the other guy, not me. It can be a little disturbing though...
And fun! Its all those things cause we only have on goal and "fair" has no place there..
Very few things in life are fair and keeping my arse safe ain’t gonna be one of em’...

When you get old enough you realize that getting into any fight could end up killing you, so if you do fight, it will be all out with no ****s given.
AC12E914-74EB-46E9-B27B-7CFCF71339F0.jpeg

One of my favorite songs, I still listen to it all the time.

So much rage and hostility here. You all need to learn to meditate and more importantly learn to breath. Deep in, hold for 4, deep out, hold for 4. Remember, stress is caused by restraining from kicking the crap out someone who desperately deserves it. Proper meditation and breathing assures you will be clear minded and well oxygenated when eliminating stress.

Back
Top Bottom