• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A fair question!

I find it ironic that vegetarians/vegans eat some of the most fake food. They are always trying to make soy or whatever else to turn into real food; burgers, pizza, cheese, etc . If you're trying that hard, you would think eventually they would figure out something isn't right .

I find it ironic that vegetarians/vegans eat some of the most fake food. They are always trying to make soy or whatever else to turn into real food; burgers, pizza, cheese, etc . If you're trying that hard, you would think eventually they would figure out something isn't right .

Living in a university town, we have above our fair share of vegans. If you really want to meet a fruit loop, try listening to a gluten free vegan.

Any way, following up on what Rbalan says, if meat is so bad for you, why are vegans always trying to convince you how nearly their tofu tastes like a hamburger or a hot dog, or God forbid, a tofurkey.

I mean when one of them says "boy, this soy dog tastes just like a Hebrew National",

(a) no it doesn't, it tastes like spiced up tofu, which is to say it tastes like nothing, and

(b) why is something as evil as meat your model? Why don't they say "my veggie burger tastes so much better than that double Whopper with extra bacon." (because we all know they would be lying).

BTW, it's always fun to point out that their tofu is produced through the digestive systems of millions of living breathing organisms.

IMG_0449.JPG

My parents are still vegetarians . I'm in my mid fifties the youngest of four kids and their still alive and healthy. .......There must be something to it but damm the endless crappy tasting casseroles I've eaten through the years as a child ruined my taste buds I'm practically a goat now if I can eat it nobody can

Back
Top Bottom