• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventures in stippling and cerakote...

Another one that went under the knife...turned out really well for my first small Glock..simple, clean and very functional without all the flash....
20170802_124408.jpg
20170802_124413.jpg
20170802_124420.jpg
20170802_124436.jpg

Another one that went under the knife...turned out really well for my first small Glock..simple, clean and very functional without all the flash....View attachment 1265789 View attachment 1265790 View attachment 1265791 View attachment 1265792
That's my baby right there y'all talk nice about her! Great job man, I can't wait to get her back this weekend. Great guy to work with everyone should deal with confidence, professional stippling done local, better, and cheaper than anyone I could ship to, Win. Anyone looking to stipple their glocks you've found your guy. I'm picky and My expectations were exceeded.

A HUGE thanks to railin93 railin93 and @Grizzly Guns for working on my 42. Perfect experience from first PM, to drop off, to pick up. Stipple work is phenomenal, aggressive and comfortable, with a perfect single undercut polished smooth as butter. Lines are pronounced and symmetrical, all stippling was done with a master hand and the attention to detail is something rarely found now days. The weapon sticks to my hand. The patriot brown cerakote applied to the slide feels like glass and has zero blemishes, gorgeous deep bronzed brown color and equal quality paint for both base plates. Really makes the Orange Trijicon HDs pop against the brown. If you've been hesitant on letting someone work on your frame, or finish your slide don't be with these two gentlemen. Hands down best work I've found locally and a pleasure to do business with start to finish. Glad I found you both! God bless, and your name will be passed on through my circle with the highest of recommendations. Thanks again!
IMG_6216.JPG
IMG_6217.JPG
IMG_6219.JPG
IMG_6220.JPG
IMG_6213.JPG

IMG_6222.JPG

A HUGE thanks to railin93 railin93 and @Grizzly Guns for working on my 42. Perfect experience from first PM, to drop off, to pick up. Stipple work is phenomenal, aggressive and comfortable, with a perfect single undercut polished smooth as butter. Lines are pronounced and symmetrical, all stippling was done with a master hand and the attention to detail is something rarely found now days. The weapon sticks to my hand. The patriot brown cerakote applied to the slide feels like glass and has zero blemishes, gorgeous deep bronzed brown color and equal quality paint for both base plates. Really makes the Orange Trijicon HDs pop against the brown. If you've been hesitant on letting someone work on your frame, or finish your slide don't be with these two gentlemen. Hands down best work I've found locally and a pleasure to do business with start to finish. Glad I found you both! God bless, and your name will be passed on through my circle with the highest of recommendations. Thanks again!
View attachment 1269107 View attachment 1269109 View attachment 1269110 View attachment 1269111 View attachment 1269113
It was my pleasure...i had a good time working on the baby Glock for a change...stoked you are happy and thank you for the humbling words... ill pass the compliments on to Steve as im sure he will be excited to hear!

Back
Top Bottom