A few others still getting them back today...

They still have to review the 8,000+ comments and reply to them and then have to see what changes need to be made etc. then there is a period even if things are approved before the changes take place. Next date I've seen was end of June 2014 but that was before all the comments. Someone else mentioned it could take a year before the next step happens.

Thanks!

I would not call it boring. More of a waste. I can't afford to fire my slidefire. The fast spitting takes away the fun. Its cool for 10 min. After that the thrill is gone
it wasn't the cost or waste that got me, I just found myself saying, "okay so I shot the paper/steel 5 times in one trigger pull, so what?" same goes for semi auto though, I like having a challenge, and with full auto you can't really play to much with distances or precision, so your limited to "run and gunning" which unless specifically tailored for full auto will not be anymore fun than a semi auto on the same course.

I guess I'm a boring kinda guy... As someone who has and has shot a LOT of FA, it still makes me smile every time. Especially beltfeds.

If I could only buy transferable ones though, I would save up for a sear and a HK21, or at minimum a 1919. Beltfed or GTFO.

I guess I'm a boring kinda guy... As someone who has and has shot a LOT of FA, it still makes me smile every time. Especially beltfeds.

If I could only buy transferable ones though, I would save up for a sear and a HK21, or at minimum a 1919. Beltfed or GTFO.

I agree on the belt fed. I heard Kel once say that their was shooting something very small at a distance most people can't see too and holding the trigger down on a belt fed and following in targets, everything in between gets boring fast. There's no doubt I would use FA if I had it on my personal weapons, but so far it fails to get my jimmies off after more than a mag or two. I would like to play with an machine pistol one day though.

I must be boring too because I love full auto. Firing 300 blackout full auto subsonic on an sbr was an awesome experience and will do it again next chance I get.

I agree on the belt fed. I heard Kel once say that their was shooting something very small at a distance most people can't see too and holding the trigger down on a belt fed and following in targets, everything in between gets boring fast. There's no doubt I would use FA if I had it on my personal weapons, but so far it fails to get my jimmies off after more than a mag or two. I would like to play with an machine pistol one day though.

You mean like that Heckler & Koch Maschinenpistole 5 you said you shot?

-busting balls today/

Back
Top Bottom