• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A laugh to start your week....

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
One day, long after the great flood waters had died down, God calls down to Noah and says, "Noah you old b*st*rd, I want you to make me a new Ark".
Now God and Noah might sound a bit Australian but as Australia is God's own country, that will explain the accents.
Noah replies, "No worries mate, anything you want, after all, you're the boss....... "
But God interrupts, "Aaaaah, bit of a problem this time Noah, I don't want just a couple of decks, . . I want 20 decks one on top of the other".
"20 DECKS!", screams Noah. "Yer off yer trolley ......the friggin thing will go a over t" Noah then realises who he is talking to and relents. "OK Guv, no worries, whatever you say. Should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"
"Yep, spot on, well..... sort of....... this time I want you to fill it up with fish", God answers.
"Fish?", queries Noah.
"My oath, fish.....well, to make it more specific Noah, I want Koi carp - wall to wall, floor to ceiling - Koi Carp!"
Noah rolls his eyes, looks to the skies and says "Fair dinkum? Let me get this straight, you want a New Ark?"
"That is my will" says God.
"With 20 decks, one on top of the other?".
"That too, is my will".
"And you want it full of Carp?".
"Your understanding knoweth no bounds" says God.
"For crying out loud, why?" asks the perplexed Noah, who was slowly getting increasingly worried that God is loosing his marbles.
"Dunno really" says God...."I just always fancied a Multi-Storey Carp Ark".

YOU GUYS BRIGHTENED THE MORNING! NOW IF I CAN MAKE IT THRU THE REST OF DAY AN GET HOME TO FAMILY!

Mule Shoe, I made you a new avatar... I kinda had to... :becky: (my therapist told me too)
MuleShoe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom