• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A laugh to start your week....

Here ya go Dingo, for making me chuckle, I made you one :becky:

NO, it is not posted from my iphone I meant to make it like this :)
View attachment 747901

Thanks mate love it, being the right way up makes me feel right at home but telling a dingo not to eat babies is like telling Yanks not to eat cheeseburgers.:becky:

Thanks mate love it, being the right way up makes me feel right at home but telling a dingo not to eat babies is like telling Yanks not to eat cheeseburgers.:becky:

Whenever a guy calls me "mate" I get all warm & fuzzy feeling inside :becky: but it would be better coming from Nicole Kidman (no offense intended mate)
You made me chuckle again... so I made you a more factual one :becky:
Dingo2.jpg

Since I have gotten several PM's ( @ARCman47 ) asking me to explain this joke to them {not really} I decided to do it in the thread.
You're welcome :becky: or not...

One day, long after the great flood waters had died down, God calls down to Noah and says, "Noah you fantastic bass boat builder I want you to make me a new Ark".
Noah replies, "No sweat buddy, anything you want, after all, you're the big man upstairs. "
But God interrupts, “There is one change in the design this time Noah, I don't want just a couple of decks, . . I want 20 decks one on top of the other".
"20 LEVELS!", screams Noah. “Dude your off you’re rocker ......the friggin thing will tunk over" Noah then remembers who he is talking to and relents. "OK buddy-ro no biggie, whatever you say. Should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"
"Yep, you got it, well... sorta kinda... this time I want you to fill it up with fish", God answers.
"Fish?", asks Noah.
“Yes, fish...well, to make it more specific Noah, I want Koi carp - wall to wall, top to bottom- Koi Carp!"
Noah rolls his eyes, looks to the skies and says “The heck you say? Let me get this straight, you want a New Ark?"
“So let it be spoken, so let it be done" says God.
"With 20 decks, one on top of the other?".
“AAAyup that’s what I want".
"And you want it full of Carp?".
“By George, I think you have it" says God.
"For crying out loud, why?" asks Noah scratching his head, who was slowly beginning to think that God is a few fries short of a happy meal.

“I’m not sure really" says God
“I have just always wanted a Multi-Story Carp Ark".
:drum:

Since I have gotten several PM's ( @ARCman47 ) asking me to explain this joke to them {not really} I decided to do it in the thread.
You're welcome :becky: or not...

One day, long after the great flood waters had died down, God calls down to Noah and says, "Noah you fantastic bass boat builder I want you to make me a new Ark".
Noah replies, "No sweat buddy, anything you want, after all, you're the big man upstairs. "
But God interrupts, “There is one change in the design this time Noah, I don't want just a couple of decks, . . I want 20 decks one on top of the other".
"20 LEVELS!", screams Noah. “Dude your off you’re rocker ......the friggin thing will tunk over" Noah then remembers who he is talking to and relents. "OK buddy-ro no biggie, whatever you say. Should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"
"Yep, you got it, well... sorta kinda... this time I want you to fill it up with fish", God answers.
"Fish?", asks Noah.
“Yes, fish...well, to make it more specific Noah, I want Koi carp - wall to wall, top to bottom- Koi Carp!"
Noah rolls his eyes, looks to the skies and says “The heck you say? Let me get this straight, you want a New Ark?"
“So let it be spoken, so let it be done" says God.
"With 20 decks, one on top of the other?".
“AAAyup that’s what I want".
"And you want it full of Carp?".
“By George, I think you have it" says God.
"For crying out loud, why?" asks Noah scratching his head, who was slowly beginning to think that God is a few fries short of a happy meal.

“I’m not sure really" says God
“I have just always wanted a Multi-Story Carp Ark".
:drum:

I think it was George Bernard Shaw who said America and Britain were two nations divided by a common language. Maybe he should have made it three??

Back
Top Bottom