A look into the last 4 months of my life. Pic heavy

Of course it is. Just make sure you don't lock it - you know with having to get in it fast and all. Lol.
Very nice job. I need to talk to you about where you got the railings and when you can come put some on my deck.

It was Fortress rail system. It costs 100 bucks a section with the hardware. It was the first time I ever used it, they were extremely easy to install. The ones for the stairs were a little tricky. They look good in the pics but up close they need some work. Really to do it right they would need to be replaced but they look good enough for me. If I hired someone I would probably say something about it. I don't do decks for a living but I know that I will never do another wood handrail ever. A little more money in material but you can do a section in about 10 minutes once you get the hang of it.

It was Fortress rail system. It costs 100 bucks a section with the hardware. It was the first time I ever used it, they were extremely easy to install. The ones for the stairs were a little tricky. They look good in the pics but up close they need some work. Really to do it right they would need to be replaced but they look good enough for me. If I hired someone I would probably say something about it. I don't do decks for a living but I know that I will never do another wood handrail ever. A little more money in material but you can do a section in about 10 minutes once you get the hang of it.
Thanks for the info. I will definitely look it up.

Nice, DADI03 DADI03 , no wonder you got aches and pains.

Yes sir. Almost every day after work. Come home and work till l cant. Saturday are typically long work days. Except for when a kid has a game. This Saturday is my youngest last one for the season. But my oldest just made varsity basketball. Not sure when those games start yet.

Back
Top Bottom