• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A New Challenger Has Appeared! IWI Carmel, the Hebrew AR18 Hammer

Look what you started @David’s Gun Room
Wasn't I, was the penis head and his troll friends, David was cool with the post until Leroy came in bashing ****. Oh your gun isn't cool, I'm a trader durrrrr other trollers join me to look cool durrrr, then all his penis sniffers come in to his aid instead of just letting someone enjoy what they have, but hey that's odt right

Been seeing the new IWI Carmel's in stock. Have handled a couple. Feels light, just bulky. it is like the CZ Bren 2 had a baby with a Beretta ARX160. They went with an aluminum mlok rail instead of the cool slanted looking picatinny rail they had on the Israeli market guns. I like the pencil profile barrel. I hear it is very soft shooting and likes running suppressed. Unfortunately, they run a proprietary trigger but from what I have read it isn't bad. Seeing them sell in stores around the 16-1700 price point for a Hebrew scar is appealing. May get one after my surgery, and hk mr762 I have planned. Anyone planning on getting one?
Look what you started! 😂

20240311_092322.jpg

Wasn't I, was the penis head and his troll friends, David was cool with the post until Leroy came in bashing ****. Oh your gun isn't cool, I'm a trader durrrrr other trollers join me to look cool durrrr, then all his penis sniffers come in to his aid instead of just letting someone enjoy what they have, but hey that's odt right

I came in here to read about a rifle. Then I saw your post saying some dumb **** and felt the duty to tell you you're objectively wrong.

Back
Top Bottom