• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone had experience with the Mauser M18 in 6.5 PRC?

cwy

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
42   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for some input on a Mauser M18. I'm looking at one in 6.5 PRC. I'm not familiar with these newer Mausers and wanted to see if any of you had experience with them. From what I'm seeing online, they seem like a pretty decent rifle for the price point. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I had a new hunter join my hunting group a few years ago, I talked him into ordering one(we go to Wyoming hunt mule deer/antelope). 65PRC just hit market. Got through EuroOptic. Goal was an inexpensive first hunting rifle with solid performance. It seems like a solid rifle - especially for the price then and the sales I saw later. He harvested a mule deer with it. He does not shoot much (any) and it is serves him well. I would definitely buy one of the Mauser M18s at a great price point.

Reactions: cwy
I had a new hunter join my hunting group a few years ago, I talked him into ordering one(we go to Wyoming hunt mule deer/antelope). 65PRC just hit market. Got through EuroOptic. Goal was an inexpensive first hunting rifle with solid performance. It seems like a solid rifle - especially for the price then and the sales I saw later. He harvested a mule deer with it. He does not shoot much (any) and it is serves him well. I would definitely buy one of the Mauser M18s at a great price point.
What would you consider a good price point?

Back
Top Bottom