• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A new Scam??

You need to make a " Division level complaint ". Explained to me when I got screwed over my the Pharmacy. Call and ask customer service for the number. They stand up and take notice when you mention that phrase.
You had me at; "Division level complaint" ...............

I was trembling a little too. I can add and multiply decent but division is hard…
Believe me when I mentioned that they moved heaven and earth to rectify the situation so I wouldn't call them. If the division level is complaint lodged against a department of a store that usually means it's somebody's going to get fired or somebody's going to get knawed to the bones. It's a serious matter and they don't want to give out that number and will do everything they can to make you happy so you won't go there.

It is sad that these SOBs will go to this type of extreme . They are in charge of millions and should know they are going to be watched…..even if it is by the customer or the department that should police them (agriculture) .
UNREAL .

I always know about how many gallons are still in my tank from the gas gauge, and can figure out how many should be going in. I always watch the gas pump numbers while pumping gas, so no surprises.
On the cold weather condensing the fuel: I once filled up on a very cold morning not far from work, and decided to "top-off" after the pump had shut off. It warmed up quite a bit during the day, and when I went to my car later on, the gasoline had expanded and was running down the side of my car to a puddle of gas around my tire. I don't overfill my tank anymore.

Back
Top Bottom