• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A new Scam??

Merry Christmas from Kroger

devilish-grin.gif

I stop at Kroger gas island in Conyers to fill up using our points . Now I drive an 09 Nissan Frontier and pump said I put 29 gallons in my tank!!!
What say ya"ll: >>>>>>how do you stuff 9 extra gallons in a 20 gallon tank????<<<<<<<
You probably checked but thought I mention? I pulled up to get gas one time and the idiot before me didn’t hang the handle all the way back on and pulled off without paying. They must have told the clerk they were paying cash?

You probably checked but thought I mention? I pulled up to get gas one time and the idiot before me didn’t hang the handle all the way back on and pulled off without paying. They must have told the clerk they were paying cash?
Checked, on receipt; has paid with visa debt and last four digits of card ......

Update: receipt had a computer error/glitch ........... as the money that was pulled out of bank (this morning) matched a nineteen-gallon purchase and not 29 gallons .......... but the nice folks at 19 Martin Luther king dr( Georgia weights & measure office) will check pump anyway........

I had a thread on this a while back. My wife's van suddenly held 1 to 1.5 more gas than ever before. Your Nissan story is ridiculously bad. I did call the ag commission office. They said they would send someone out to check, For several months the van capacity returned to normal. Lately I have seen the numbers inflating again.
In cold weather the fuel actually takes up less space.
Back in the day I saw “saving tips” that suggested you could fill up in the morning at the cheapest station and you would squeeze 1-1.5 more gallons in your tank.
However you would need a really bug tank to see that, at least that’s what I suspect, however I have no way to know.

I stop at Kroger gas island in Conyers to fill up using our points . Now I drive an 09 Nissan Frontier and pump said I put 29 gallons in my tank!!!
What say ya"ll: >>>>>>how do you stuff 9 extra gallons in a 20 gallon tank????<<<<<<<
You need to make a " Division level complaint ". Explained to me when I got screwed over my the Pharmacy. Call and ask customer service for the number. They stand up and take notice when you mention that phrase.

Back
Top Bottom