• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A pic of one of my creations ....

ImaPoBoy

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
64   0
Reaction score
I figured one or two of you might be interested in computers etc. Well, I just happen to be into computers as a hobby, building them, taking them apart, and even full out modding them. Here is one I did as a sort of small tribute to my son, who has done two tours in Afghanistan so far, and all the other soldiers who put their lives in harms way for our freedom everyday. It was in CPU magazine as a precursor to my last mod a "32 Ford themed computer - complete with wheels tires and blower lol"

At any Rate for your viewing pleasure here is "The Call Of Duty" computer.

DSC01869.jpg

Now that is the coolest thing I have seen in a while! Great creativity! The grenades are a great touch, especially the one with the pin in it! How in the world do you do that? Nevermind, my poor mind would not understand! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, it takes a lot of patience, slow dremel cutting and imagination.

Yes, it is (or was till a few days ago when I took the system out) a fully functional computer. May sell or trade this one soon, have yet to decide. I only have two or three of my creations that I have not sold or given away. And this is one of them. Here is a pic of my latest creation "BlewByU" ... a '32 Ford theme.DSC03598.jpg
hotrodmo82.jpg

Thanks guys! Here's a short video of a few of them, most them have been sold ... to be honest I do not have an exact number of how many I have done. lol

[video=youtube_share;7g4jSvnzJg0]http://youtu.be/7g4jSvnzJg0[/video]

BTW, it has background music, so may want to lower your volume before clicking. lol

Back
Top Bottom