• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A SAFE Question...

Does this safe make me look fat?

• dude, cut down on the pistols

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tree fiddy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have a large gun safe, and a lockable heavy duty storage cabinet for my ammo, mags, spare parts, and accessories.

Edit: just ordered a door panel for my Liberty Fatboy Jr, this thread made me remember to......thanks.

IMG_0405.JPG

The picture you seem unfamiliar with is showing "rifle rods".-- shaped like a long engine piston with velcro on the disk, they keep your guns upright without banging into each other, and dramatically increase the number of guns you can keep in the safe. Well, well worth the money.

I guess they don't come with the safe, because then folks would buy smaller safes! (But you'll always regret not buying a bigger safe than you did, no matter what you buy.)

On topic, I keep a COUPLE of loaded mags in the safe-- otherwise, I don't want extra fuel sources in there. Unloaded; whatever you have room for.

The picture you seem unfamiliar with is showing "rifle rods".-- shaped like a long engine piston with velcro on the disk, they keep your guns upright without banging into each other, and dramatically increase the number of guns you can keep in the safe. Well, well worth the money.

I keep a COUPLE of loaded mags in the safe-- otherwise, I don't want extra fuel sources in there. Unloaded; whatever you have room for.
Do you have detailed picture? I've got to put something together

Okay I think I've got the building the pistol rack down so someone please help me with the rifle part. I am constantly having to access and do not want to scratch up anyone's rifles

Back
Top Bottom