• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A SAFE Question...

Does this safe make me look fat?

• dude, cut down on the pistols

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tree fiddy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Take safe interior out and use gun bags and socks and can packem in there.

You can do this, and if you alternate muzzle up and down, you can get more in than with rifle rods. However, it's a PITA trying to get the right one out. I use socks on some with the rifle rods; I just cut a small hole in the end of the sock for the rod. It's still a pain though as I have to feel each sock and guess what surprise lies inside.

I've yet to hear anyone complain about the rods. I think they're pretty much universally loved.

Thank you sir and I didn't think it was snarky I thought it was funny as:censored:

Well good-- I was concerned it would come across as nastier than I intended. Try the rods, and also look at their under-shelf pistol holders. If you have dead space under a shelf, they come in handy.

Well good-- I was concerned it would come across as nastier than I intended. Try the rods, and also look at their under-shelf pistol holders. If you have dead space under a shelf, they come in handy.
I've got thick skin and if you can't have a laugh you really need to stay on Facebook

Back
Top Bottom