• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A special time taking your wife deer hunting….

My wife’s birthday falls right at the beginning of Florida’s gun season, and her father is an avid hunter, so she spent more than 15 birthdays in the woods. She has no desire to go back into the woods again.

LOL......When I take my wife fishing: I bait her hook. Then I turn around to get my pole. Wife, I got one. I set my pole down and take her fish off. I rebait her hook. I turn around to get my pole. Wife, I got one. I set my pole down and repeat over and over. I don't get to fish, but we go home with a good mess of fish.
Hunting: We drive down on Fri. night and set up camp in the dark. I hunt Sat, nothing. Sun, I'd usually get one. Then load everything up and come home. Last time she went with me I had taken either 2 or 3 at the same time. We needed the meat. When I was trying to load everything up in the back of the truck, I needed a little help to get everything in the bed. I had a field dressed deer on the tailgate with the belly faced away from my wife. I asked her to simply place her hands on the deer's back and push it in the bed. LOL, that was the last time she ever went to the farm....I guess that's been @ 20yrs ago....

My wife went on one all nighter at lake ocone,and one weekend camping and deer hunting trip.said it was not for her,I respect that and it’s been 38 years,and she said that’s my thing.

Back
Top Bottom