• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A tribute to Mr. Jon Skinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank each of your that has donated. The amount does not matter. If any of you have experienced the loss of a loved one, you know there are expenses that come way before the money does. Hopefully, the money we donate will tide Jon's family over until other arrangements can be made.

I will ask again, to those who have not donated, please, give what you can. Step up and help a family who really needs a lift. Thanks.

I want to thank each of your that has donated. The amount does not matter. If any of you have experienced the loss of a loved one, you know there are expenses that come way before the money does. Hopefully, the money we donate will tide Jon's family over until other arrangements can be made.

I will ask again, to those who have not donated, please, give what you can. Step up and help a family who really needs a lift. Thanks.

The other thread is at 25 pages and this one is at 4....come on ODT, belly up and give!

JWC, you are a fine individual, thank you for helping promote this, sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom