• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AAC and Palmetto State Armory

Kevin the once owner of AAC sold me my first silencer out of the back room of Bullseye in Lawrenceville. I wonder if he is still over AAC. It was Advanced armament company back then. He even machined my 10/22 barrel to use the quick detach silencer.

View attachment 3232221 View attachment 3232222 View attachment 3232223
KB owns Q now. he left AAC after remington bought the company...and fired him. then he went and founded Sig's suppressor shop...quit and formed Q.

Yes Sir. I posted it one time just showing off and some guy tried to buy it from me. Said he collected silencers. I never asked what he wanted to offer though since it was my first stamp I didn't want to sell it at the time.

Going on 25 years later I still haven't put more than 50 rounds through it. It is the absolute quietest silencer I own.
That's a shame, don't be afraid to use it.

I was born and raised in Duluth (still live there) I wouldn't say I'm a suppressor collector, but definitely a AAC collector damn that is awesome to see. Did Kevin sign your form 4 too?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I can't get it to go right side up but there it is Kevin Britingham.
IMG_4151.JPG

Here ya go damn that's awesome to have something like that. I got a form 4 signed by Andrew Clyde (member of congress now) but I think you beat me thank you for sharing this. This is truly a cool piece
tapatalk_1877046196~2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I was born and raised in Duluth (still live there) I wouldn't say I'm a suppressor collector, but definitely a AAC collector damn that is awesome to see. Did Kevin sign your form 4 too?

Wow, KB signing the form has to be from the Lawrenceville/Bullseye days. Pretty sure Lynsey was on the paperwork for the paperwork by the time I got there. Or maybe Kathy? I'd have to check my Form 4 for the SDN-6 I have.

I've got some leftover OLD AAC stuff if you're interested. We were tossing out a ton of stuff when the move to Huntsville started. I have probably all the old can instruction manuals and a couple of weird flash hiders (KAC/AAC crossover stuff). Sold the extra original honey badger barrel I had to a guy on here . . . I do have several pieces of magnesium extrusion we used of the honey badger handguards somewhere.

Theres a vintage AAC can on GB that has the SN 001 on it. Pretty cool collectable but last I saw it was like 2k+

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/896977212

Buy-it-now is that high, current bid is considerably lower. What's weird is the tube and the manual are for the older Ranger 1 model. That's not the right tube nor manual for the Ranger 2.

Back
Top Bottom