• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aaron Rodgers......playing possum???

The Old Jaybird

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Is he playing possum with his COVID status to make his point with Packer management for drafting Jordan Love?? Don't know, just wondering if he would play these kind of games.

He just a liar thinks he is better everyone else maybe he will catch COVID he wish then he took shot
Even if he took the shot, you can still get covid. Maybe he said he already had it because he doesn't like to be forced to do something he doesn't believe in to keep his job.

You liberals like to let everyone know "my body my choice", I guess that doesn't apply if it doesn't fit your narrative.

Why are the ones that took shot worried about the one that didn’t. Ummmmmm
We are quite possibly looking at the Lick the Crap analogy:

Imagine the following, you are out with everyone you know. You all happen to step in dog crap, and as a dare, you all promise to lick a bit off your shoes. The countdown begins, 3, 2, 1, lick! The taste of crap fills your mouth, your face clenches up, and as it unclenches you turn to see nobody else licked the crap and are making comments about why the hell did you do that. You feel tricked. You know you were tricked. But instead of reflecting on yourself you now become adamant that everyone else must now lick the crap too. Despite knowing how bad and foolish it was you become obsessed with the others now doing the same. Lick the crap you cry! Lick the crap! I licked the crap! You all must lick the crap too you cry over and over with your poo breath and fecal matter spattering from your lips.
The jab is the dog crap on the shoe, and the vaxxed are the ones who licked it off the shoe.

Not everyone is like this. Most who chose to get the shot move on with their lives, and don't bother anyone about it. If they have any misgivings, they are clearly kept private.

Edit: clarity

Back
Top Bottom