• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aaron Rodgers......playing possum???

He was not one of my favorite people in recent years for several reasons, but he makes great points about personal medical choice and the woke mob that's now coming after him. Oh, by the way, his sniffles will be gone in 3 days and he'll be fine...

Here's a great summary of his points:

If I was him, I’d pull a John Galt and walk away. I’d take my hundreds of millions of dollars I’ve already made, buy an island somewhere and spend my days and nights banging super hot chicks…And not think once about how stupid this country has become in such a short time.

Not everyone is like this. Most go get the shot, move on with their lives, and don't bother anyone about it. If they have any misgivings, they are clearly kept private.
Sorry, please define "most". Below is a list of states, with GA selected in red, and you will see that, in the State of Georgia, "most" have NOT gotten the shot (less than 50% have been vaxxed). I will say that "most" have moved on with their lives and continue to live it.

1636384472237.png

In Randolph County, AL, where I live (Wedowee), the 7-day average of new cases is 1. Not sure that will drive a lot of people to rush out and get the vax...
1636384886783.png

Alabama's vax percentage is even lower than Georgia's, at just under 43%...
1636385072725.png

Sorry, please define "most". Below is a list of states, with GA selected in red, and you will see that, in the State of Georgia, "most" have NOT gotten the shot (less than 50% have been vaxxed). I will say that "most" have moved on with their lives and continue to live it.

View attachment 3660971
I mean most who have chosen to get the shot are not the type who scream "YOU MUST LICK THE CRAP!"

I do not mean that most people have gotten the shot.

Checked my comment, and I see how I wasn't being clear. Sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom