• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"AC just needs a charge"

Like I just said above, I'm working on this old Dodge Van and every.single.time I go to AutoZone and I see that $45 bottle of "Coolant System Sealant and Refrigerant," I almost buy it. But I never do because I've convinced myself it's the same thing as lighting $45 on fire.

I said the same thing about the $10 bottle of Lucas oil power steering sealant. I had an old Toyota that was just pouring power steering fluid out of the rack. I gambled $10 on it and it didn't leak a drop for another 100,000 miles

This is why dumbasses that are Not certified should not work on cars.
I see so much crap that people do to cars that have no idea what they are doing .
Its like I am not an electrician , so I don’t screw with electrical work. I am not a plumber so if it leaks or doesn’t work, call someone who knows.
I have had to straighten out so many vehicles due to dumbasses that think they know how to properly repair a system just because they own a socket set.
But then again, I do charge more if you or someone else screwed with it and couldn’t fix it before they brought it to me to correctly repair it.
So yeah, keep messing with something you have no idea about, just because you are a “guy” and think you should know what you are doing. It pays my bills.

Back
Top Bottom