• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy Flash Deal 9mm!!! $50 for 250rds

Attachments

• PXL_20231227_023751480.jpg
    PXL_20231227_023751480.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 31
I shot another 250 yesterday. I had 2 stove pipes on the M11. I haven't cleaned it in a while... I should do that. I did not notice any more smoke than other name brands.

Based on feedback in this thread, I purchased two 50-round boxes of Monarch 9mm at Academy yesterday.

I’m glad I did. The ammo ran flawless in a G19.4 and G19X.

Individual boxes were on sale for $12.99/box (down from $14.99).

I’ll pick up a few of the bulk packs now I’ve tried these.

Edit: Never mind, OOS even at the regular price lol. 😆

IMG_0907.jpeg

Based on feedback in this thread, I purchased two 50-round boxes of Monarch 9mm at Academy yesterday.

I’m glad I did. The ammo ran flawless in a G19.4 and G19X.

Individual boxes were on sale for $12.99/box (down from $14.99).

I’ll pick up a few of the bulk packs now I’ve tried these.

Edit: Never mind, OOS even at the regular price lol. 😆

View attachment 6702455

Just FYI, even though they are both branded the same by Academy, the 50 round boxes are not the same ammo as the 250 round boxes. If you look on the back of each box you will find that the 50 round boxes are made in Serbia (PPU) and the 250 round are made in Brazil (Magtech). I have no issue with either one, but just thought I’d share that they are not the same even though they are both branded as Monarch by Academy.

Just FYI, even though they are both branded the same by Academy, the 50 round boxes are not the same ammo as the 250 round boxes. If you look on the back of each box you will find that the 50 round boxes are made in Serbia (PPU) and the 250 round are made in Brazil (Magtech). I have no issue with either one, but just thought I’d share that they are not the same even though they are both branded as Monarch by Academy.
Wow, didn’t know that. Thank you for the info

When I went to the academy sports in newnan, a week or so ago, to get a few of the 250rd boxes which they were out of. I noticed that there were two different sized boxes of the 50rds. And knew about the Serbia and Brazil thing so I looked on the back. Now I cant recall which was which but one was from Serbia and the other was from Brazil. So if you find yourself getting a few of the 50rd boxes take a quick look at the back and know which brand you are getting.

Back
Top Bottom