Academy pisses me off.

So you feel that someone putting something on the shelf in the wrong spot should entitle you to 50% off?

oh absolutely not. If they’ll honor it, I’ll take it. I just wish they would get it together, actually! Like I said this isn’t the first time this has happened. I’ve grabbed several things in around the firearms area to only have it ring up higher than the price under it. The most recent was just a box of Hornady 9mm. All of it was stacked right over a Hornady tag that said something like 18.99 so I was like oh that’s a decent price for that. It’s normally around 25 bucks. So o grab a couple only to get to the register to have it ring up 25.99.

What product name printed on the price tag?

I have no idea. Never really got to see. I saw the price seeing how it was all right there with the other big tins of monarch ammo so I grabbed one. I would have grabbed all three but I just ordered a suppressor earlier today and my boss(wife) would have probably been pissed. I figured I could get away with 1. So got up to register with that along with what I actually came in for...Rang up higher... went through the whole thing. Manager walked back there with me and was oh no we can’t do that. This is wrong. I had to take the pic quick because he had already said he was removing the tag. Which he did and then put in his pocket. So I said you’re not going to honor that price? He said oh no that was a mistake it shouldn’t have been there as he proceeded to quickly walk away.

Back
Top Bottom