Academy pisses me off.

Wtf 80 bucks for 500 rounds is about what it goes for. 160 for 1k is 20 bucks less per 1k not really that great of a deal.
Where are you getting it for that? Online. I can’t seem to find it at that kind of deal. I thought it was a decent deal for a local purchase and not having to it shipped. By the way guys I’m not pissed that they wouldn’t honor the price. I’m pissed because this happens at this particular store all the time. I pick something up labeled a certain price only to get to the register to have it ring up higher.... especially ammo. And most of the ammo I’ll occasionally pick up is on the lower shelves where id have to get on the dang floor to be able to read the actual description/sku under the price.

That's almost as bad as going to a store that offers free transfers for ODT MEMBERS and transferring 4-5 Guns free and not even buying a cheap holster before you leave....

I don’t see the correlation there. I only do transfer at 1 place that I already buy things from to begin with and know me when I walk in. But if someone were to do that it’d be a dick move. But regardless, what does that have to with a store messing up pricing and having the same issue all time.

I don’t see the correlation there. I only do transfer at 1 place that I already buy things from to begin with and know me when I walk in. But if someone were to do that it’d be a dick move. But regardless, what does that have to with a store messing up pricing and having the same issue all time.
It don’t.. some folks know what I’m talking about

Back
Top Bottom