Academy pisses me off.

The Academy in Dalton seems to have ALOT of pricing problems as well..
But each time I pointed it out..They honored the price

But I finally just stopped going.
To much like a Wal-Mart for me..I would rather pay a couple bucks more and deal with a real gun store.

The Academy in Dalton seems to have ALOT of pricing problems as well..
But each time I pointed it out..They honored the price

But I finally just stopped going.
To much like a Wal-Mart for me..I would rather pay a couple bucks more and deal with a real gun store.

So I guess it’s not just my local one. That’s comforting to know. Lol. They’ve actually honored everything I had an issue with. Granted none of them were that big of a price difference. And... like I’ve already said I’m not pissed they wouldn’t honor it. I’m pissed that it happens a lot... and honestly about the way they manager acted about it... and the fact that I hate being the guy holding up the one register they have open. Lol
I would rather deal with lgs as well but I don’t have a lot of decent options relatively close by. Also the fact that it’s almost a weekly trip for my wife and kids to go there. They love the place. Don’t get me started on Walmart. I stopped shopping there years ago. It wasn’t that I was participating in some boycott fad. I just realized/noticed how they started chAnging and they began to treat their employees. My mom retired from Walmart. She started working at Walmart sometime in the 70s. She was glad she got out when she did.

So I guess it’s not just my local one. That’s comforting to know. Lol. They’ve actually honored everything I had an issue with. Granted none of them were that big of a price difference. And... like I’ve already said I’m not pissed they wouldn’t honor it. I’m pissed that it happens a lot... and honestly about the way they manager acted about it... and the fact that I hate being the guy holding up the one register they have open. Lol
I would rather deal with lgs as well but I don’t have a lot of decent options relatively close by. Also the fact that it’s almost a weekly trip for my wife and kids to go there. They love the place. Don’t get me started on Walmart. I stopped shopping there years ago. It wasn’t that I was participating in some boycott fad. I just realized/noticed how they started chAnging and they began to treat their employees. My mom retired from Walmart. She started working at Walmart sometime in the 70s. She was glad she got out when she did.
Anyone 'member when Walmart featured Made in the USA prominently?
Been a little while

oh absolutely not. If they’ll honor it, I’ll take it. I just wish they would get it together, actually! Like I said this isn’t the first time this has happened. I’ve grabbed several things in around the firearms area to only have it ring up higher than the price under it. The most recent was just a box of Hornady 9mm. All of it was stacked right over a Hornady tag that said something like 18.99 so I was like oh that’s a decent price for that. It’s normally around 25 bucks. So o grab a couple only to get to the register to have it ring up 25.99.
If you shop at that POS place you deserve everything you get there. Just my 2 cents.

Haha. Sorry. It might be a little blurry. The price tag under that 7.62x39 says $79.99. It looks clear as day on my phone but when I uploaded it, it’s kind of blurry and it rotated it.
Why dis they not honor it? Does it have the same item number on the price and item if so they have to honor it

Back
Top Bottom