• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ACOG clone Bushnell AR 1x MP 1X32mm Black Matte Red/Green T Dot reticle AR730132 - $69.99

I read on another site that other than the appearance these are not 'clones'...I'm sure they are worth $70 but I hope no one thinks that this is a budget ACOG.

Not trying to derail the post and I don't have any experience with this red dot, just trying to pass along some info.

Reviews on Amazon are a little mixed.

Lots of positive but a bunch of folks who had problems with them as well. Also, they aren't as good a deal as PSA says, since Amazon's regular price is in the $120's.

I read on another site that other than the appearance these are not 'clones'...I'm sure they are worth $70 but I hope no one thinks that this is a budget ACOG.

Not trying to derail the post and I don't have any experience with this red dot, just trying to pass along some info.
Anyone who thinks they can get ACOG performance for $70 deserves to be parted with their money... :peep:

Lol I guess that was a little harsh. BTW didn't have anyone in mind when I said that. Is it a good budget option? Maybe. Is it an ACOG for $70? No.

It's kinda like... I like my TRS-25 and it works for me, but it's not an Aimpoint and I have no delusions about that.

I agree. The deal posted would probably be just fine on a dedicated .22LR upper.
Sorry for the thread derail OP.

I hate you guys! :) I just bought a TRS-32 from PSA now I just got this one also! The Outdoors Trader is going to break my bank account!!

Back
Top Bottom