Act of valor

Tackleberry

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
1   0
Reaction score
Just got back from seeing one of the best combat movies ever. The action was intense and very realistic. I did notice the SEALs were using M4s primarily. I did see one Mk18 CQBR and the Mk11 Mod 0 (suppressor attached) had some good action. Excellent film guys. A must see.

Saw it last night. It was good, realistic yes....but it was lacking something. I can't put my finger on it.

I must say the extract mission , especially the arrival of the backup boats was INSANE.

Saw it last night, definitely worth watching. I highly recommend reading the book if you get a chance as well. While the movie was really enjoyable, the book went into much more character development and detail (on weapons/equipment, locations, characters, reasoning behind certain parts, etc). Feel like the movie kinda rushed through some of the scenes that were a bit more detailed in the book but it was still really good and filled with great action.

My oldest son and I went today to check it out. What was really cool was at the end of the movie, everyone in the theater started clapping. Great movie!

just seen it...only off thing i noticed was during the raid on village no one had there eotechs on....there were showing the film through them but no red dot??

Back
Top Bottom