• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Actaully SW said Buy, I WANT TO RENT your RV for a week.

KBD431

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I have extensive RV driving experience when I was younger and was often pulling a car, boat, or trailer full of motorcycles. I drove in the US, Canada, and Mexico.

I haven't owned a coach for over 30 years but have recently rented them for short camping trips and tailgating on campus for Auburn football weekends.

I would like to rent your coach for a week in June for a family camping trip. Would love to rent a newer 36 - 42 foot Class A coach with in motion satellite but would consider anything you want to share with me.

My insurance company USAA has always put riders on anything I rent and shows the owner as the loss payee should anything happen.

Let me know what you have, this might be an opportunity to earn your whole years storage fee all in one rental. I would pay cash or would gladly trade firearms if you prefer.

I look forward to you PMs

Kevin

Cool ideA
I got a 37 foottoy hauler brand new in 2015, brand new and has been used 6 times,
My father moved from Cali to here a month later and now I rarely have the time to do anything

Back
Top Bottom