• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Active shooter Pittsburgh. Barricaded in home and shooting down drones.

So they go to serve eviction guy barricades and starts shooting??!! And that’s an active shooter??

Got to use the buzz words come on man you know that. Anything to make it appear to be a gun problem instead of a societal problem. I just hope everyone was wearing a mask

He sounds like a prize.

Look at his charges and the punishment. I believe people make mistakes and can change but habitually breaking the law and getting a slap on the wrist is ridiculous. We are getting softer on crime so it’s only going to continue to get worse. Catch and release doesn’t work for dealing with crime.

Look at his charges and the punishment. I believe people make mistakes and can change but habitually breaking the law and getting a slap on the wrist is ridiculous. We are getting softer on crime so it’s only going to continue to get worse. Catch and release doesn’t work for dealing with crime.
Yep. But he's rehabilitated now ...

Homeboy was a Moor - eviction was most likely a failure to pay property tax.....

Sent from my 6165S using Tapatalk

"The sheriff said “it was a pretty lengthy gun battle until City SWAT turned up.”

“We certainly did not expect this…we had no information that this individual was this dangerous,” he added.

The sheriff believed that Hardison was shooting out of first and second floor windows and through the wall. Mr Kraus said the suspect “had a lot of ammunition in that house.”"

Dude had convictions including events that led to the death of someone and got probation, after probation, after probation (at least 4 incidents where he got probation).

Can't wait till they blame the eviiiiiile! black gun.

Back
Top Bottom