• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tie your ladders down in back of your truck and wear your seatbelts.

Now that the adrenaline has wore off, How are you doing Hermet?
Sore and bruised. Both hands are bruised from holding the steering wheel, chest is really hurting from the impact of the airbag. Got contusions on my forearms and big ol belly and the seat belt left an imprint and bruising across my chest.
The real issue is my back and neck which weren't great to begin with.
I just had a series of spinal ablations a couple of weeks ago and three injections in the neck area which frankly haven't really done much to alevate my pain level before the accident.
Just taking it easy this morning and trying not to move anymore than I absolutely have to.
As some know I'm a full-time care giver for my wife who is non ambulatory and non verbal and requires around the clock care.
I've still got to do what needs to be done so I'm just doing it slowly but at least I'm still here.

Sore and bruised. Both hands are bruised from holding the steering wheel, chest is really hurting from the impact of the airbag. Got contusions on my forearms and big ol belly and the seat belt left an imprint and bruising across my chest.
The real issue is my back and neck which weren't great to begin with.
I just had a series of spinal ablations a couple of weeks ago and three injections in the neck area which frankly haven't really done much to alevate my pain level before the accident.
Just taking it easy this morning and trying not to move anymore than I absolutely have to.
As some know I'm a full-time care giver for my wife who is non ambulatory and non verbal and requires around the clock care.
I've still got to do what needs to be done so I'm just doing it slowly but at least I'm still here.
I hope you exchanged info with the other driver(s). And that they are insured. Could have been much worse.

Knowing you are essential to Mission Accomplishment is keeping you in the fight. 12 hours after a crash is about the minimum before we can answer the “are you okay?” Question. Dang, that sounds like some pain.
Is your breathing okay, clear of unwanted fluids in the lungs?
Thank you, Breathing is good no blood in urine or stool so I guess I'm OK.
They really wanted me to go because of my history of heart issues but I had to refuse the trip to the hospital because I have to take care of my wife but I had 911 on standby in case things went south last night.
This may be the first time being a big ol fatass paid off. All that extra padding dampened the impact and protected my innards.

Back
Top Bottom