• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tie your ladders down in back of your truck and wear your seatbelts.

Sir, are we supposed to mind our own beeswax? Or can we motivate you to go get some IV fluids stuck in your veins and get some imaging of your big ole heart and them other innards?
You don't want to see that. Don't you remember the saying, beauty is only skin deep. Ugly is clear to the bone.......
Hope you're feeling better Hermet. I forget everything we have on our plate

That's in the future. Right now all that's on hold while I care for my wife. Priorities.
I'd hire some help to look after your wife.

If you do the looking after, and you are seriously hurt and don't know it yet, that's a way for crooked insurance adjusters to break it off in you.
I hate dealing with the legalized criminal insurance companies.
Just remember, your not dealing with the nice guy who helped you out of your vehicle and caused your problems.
Your dealing with a insurance representative who gets paid to screw you over as hard as he can.
I'm not of the frivolous lawsuit mentality by any means.
But I learned the advice I'm offering the hard way.
I'd have done things much differently when I had an accident, knowing what I know now.
Your body has a way oof hiding things from you in some cases till months later ,after your accident.

I'd hire some help to look after your wife.

If you do the looking after, and you are seriously hurt and don't know it yet, that's a way for crooked insurance adjusters to break it off in you.
I hate dealing with the legalized criminal insurance companies.
Just remember, your not dealing with the nice guy who helped you out of your vehicle and caused your problems.
Your dealing with a insurance representative who gets paid to screw you over as hard as he can.
I'm not of the frivolous lawsuit mentality by any means.
But I learned the advice I'm offering the hard way.
I'd have done things much differently when I had an accident, knowing what I know now.
Your body has a way oof hiding things from you in some cases till months later ,after your accident.
I've learned that lesson well from my other recent accident.
That experience with the insurance company was getting ugly before we reached an agreement.

Saw this today coming back from Alabama

Attachments

• IMG_6908.jpeg
    IMG_6908.jpeg
    248.4 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom