• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Actor LaBeouf arrested in Georgia

Who the hell cares.jpg

What we should all be worried about is the amount of movies being shot here and how much money is going into greedy politicians pockets. At some point these libtards film crews are going to be influencing/blackmailing said politicians to get votes towards their anti conservative agenda. It's already happened once.

NO I most certainly do not condone or make excuses for LaButthead's actions and never did I mention his arrest and "blame" was never discussed. I clearly question why women and children were in a bar at 4am to be able to hear and observe (surprise) A Drunk. I can say with near certainty that no women in my family nor my grandchildren would in a bar, especially after midnight, regardless of traveling. My dog has enough sense to know that hotel bars after midnight are for excessive drinking, telling old stories, getting loud and trouble can be found if one's not careful. Been this way for hundreds of years.

The article clearly states he was in the hotel lobby when he was arrested, not in the bar. The Chatham County Sheriff's Office says the 31-year-old was arrested in a hotel lobby at 4 a.m. Saturday by the Savannah Police Department and released.
His turd like behavior may have started in the bar, but it did not end there, it ended in the lobby. I would be very surprised if his turd behavior and vulgar language was only in the bar. Glad you would not let you family and children in a bar at 4am. I commend you for that. The families probably were standing in a lobby watching a so called actor act like a turd.

He was acting up in City Market, an area with several bars and shops. He asked a couple of folks, including a cop, for a cigarette. When he was refused, he became belligerent. When the cops tried to subdue him, he ran into the hotel lobby. That's where he got cuffed and stuffed.

Back
Top Bottom