• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Acworth residents heads up.. gas pump kindnapping foiled.

It’s been my experience that when I intervene (car fire - CPR - car wreck - first aid - peacekeeper - drowning - etc) Their is usually someone already there doing nothing except maybe videoing with a smartphone

I don’t know what’s wrong with these people but there’s too many of them among us

Or maybe it’s just me and some kind of misplaced white knight syndrome that’s the problem

My Daughter’s girlfriend she goes to the gym with was almost kidnapped by two “possible” foreign guys who approached her at a gas pump with a cell phone translating his words into english.
The first man approached her and was speaking into his phone in a foreign language while it translated “I’m from Cali and I need money for gas and I have two kids stuck with me in my van over there.”
She said “I don’t have any money” and when she said that another man grabbed her from behind and the guy in front grabbed her from the front and they began dragging her screaming to their mini van.
Almost everyone ignored what was going on in broad daylight at this QT gas station except for one brave man who came running over yelling at them in which they finally let her go and jumped in their van and ran off.

As of right now the police are investigating the store cameras and doing what they’re gonna do.
That being said she’s the luckiest girl on the planet and her Husband owes that hero a new car, gun or a few mortgage payments at least .

I’m hoping someone here on the ODT knows who the hero is that foiled this crime so we can start a donation fund to buy him something bad azz as a token for all Husbands and boyfriends on behalf of their own beloved and cherished female counterparts.

I havent heard of anything on the news but would encourage any links to be posted.
My Daughter said her female friend usually carries her pistol on her but didn’t this time as she was only running a quick errand to refuel.

I often find myself thinking the same thing and then common sense kicks in every time and I strap that puppy on as it’s engrained in me.
Never leave home without it.

I live in Acworth. Which QT? The one off 92 across from Kroger? Or the one near wade green going towards la fitness? I have not heard anything. I will be on the look out for this happening again. They are usually dumb enough to do it again. Thank god she is okay. If I ever see this I’m chasing this dude down and it won’t be pretty. I’ve always got my HKp30 loaded up

You can still use DEADLY force to stop a forcible felony.

Added a word there Ken.....but we are wasting our time. The 3%ers would rather carry a gun, do nothing and blame “the man” for their ignorant lack of action than educate themselves on the lawful rules of engagement for the armed citizen in Georgia and then mentally and physically prepare themselves for a day like this one.

AAA7DAA5-A5D7-466B-9FED-7EDA30D6F624.gif

My Daughter’s girlfriend she goes to the gym with was almost kidnapped by two “possible” foreign guys who approached her at a gas pump with a cell phone translating his words into english.
The first man approached her and was speaking into his phone in a foreign language while it translated “I’m from Cali and I need money for gas and I have two kids stuck with me in my van over there.”
She said “I don’t have any money” and when she said that another man grabbed her from behind and the guy in front grabbed her from the front and they began dragging her screaming to their mini van.
Almost everyone ignored what was going on in broad daylight at this QT gas station except for one brave man who came running over yelling at them in which they finally let her go and jumped in their van and ran off.

As of right now the police are investigating the store cameras and doing what they’re gonna do.
That being said she’s the luckiest girl on the planet and her Husband owes that hero a new car, gun or a few mortgage payments at least .

I’m hoping someone here on the ODT knows who the hero is that foiled this crime so we can start a donation fund to buy him something bad azz as a token for all Husbands and boyfriends on behalf of their own beloved and cherished female counterparts.

I havent heard of anything on the news but would encourage any links to be posted.
My Daughter said her female friend usually carries her pistol on her but didn’t this time as she was only running a quick errand to refuel.

I often find myself thinking the same thing and then common sense kicks in every time and I strap that puppy on as it’s engrained in me.
Never leave home without it.
It’s a human trafficking ring. Hope they find the sick f*ck’s and make them eat sh*t.

Back
Top Bottom