• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Acworth residents heads up.. gas pump kindnapping foiled.

A few weeks ago I had to make my dreaded monthly trip to walmart.
After finishing I was headed back to my truck and there were 3 young girls in huddle, looking around and and one was talking excitedly into her phone.
I asked if they lost their car and they said no that someone had tried to grab them.
Some guys in an SUV had stopped and someone inside was yelling for help and when they went over the passenger tried to grab one of the girls but she got away and they where on the phone with the 911 operator.
This had just happened and the suv was still cruising around the parking lot and they pointed it out to me. I told them to wait for the cops and I hoped in my truck and chased them down and got the tag #. Several minutes later LE showed up and I ran them down and gave them a discribtion and the #.
A little while later after finishing some other shopping I saw them surrounded by police cars so at least this time they didn't get a fresh victim.
It's insane just how dangerous it is out there with predators seemingly lurking around every corner. I'd be scared to let my wife or daughter go out alone.
The world is crumbling into moral decay and it seems evil is winning the long game.

A few weeks ago I had to make my dreaded monthly trip to walmart.
After finishing I was headed back to my truck and there were 3 young girls in huddle, looking around and and one was talking excitedly into her phone.
I asked if they lost their car and they said no that someone had tried to grab them.
Some guys in an SUV had stopped and someone inside was yelling for help and when they went over the passenger tried to grab one of the girls but she got away and they where on the phone with the 911 operator.
This had just happened and the suv was still cruising around the parking lot and they pointed it out to me. I told them to wait for the cops and I hoped in my truck and chased them down and got the tag #. Several minutes later LE showed up and I ran them down and gave them a discribtion and the #.
A little while later after finishing some other shopping I saw them surrounded by police cars so at least this time they didn't get a fresh victim.
It's insane just how dangerous it is out there with predators seemingly lurking around every corner. I'd be scared to let my wife or daughter go out alone.
The world is crumbling into moral decay and it seems evil is winning the long game.

You da boss!
Awesome going after the scum of the earth.
Scary story if you think about it....smart tactics on the criminals part.
Smart but darn scary for their female victims.
This one scenario needs to be passed along to the public to make females aware of this dangerous game.

You da boss!
Awesome going after the scum of the earth.
Scary story if you think about it....smart tactics on the criminals part.
Smart but darn scary for their female victims.
This one scenario needs to be passed along to the public to make females a ware of this dangerous game.
Not really. I didn't do anything and I've felt bad about it ever since.

I’ll ask my Daughter exactly which QT but does it matter at this point?
Treat them all the same.
QT in cartersville has turned extremely sketchy , I get mean mugged when I go there for gas or water.. all up and down grassdale road - @Chuck88 @Grass Barber Lawn Care yall know What I’m talking about?

Back
Top Bottom