Device Type
  1. Computer
Browser
Chrome

UGA-Champs-Back2Back

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
I purchased one month of unlimited relisting and upon that expiring, any of the past 3 times I have attempted to relist has been met with the error and "You can post your next ad in ~3 days or less". After waiting the 2-3 days and attempting to relist I am met with the same message. This has occurred 3 times in a row now.

1670686106552.png

Upvote 0
The countdown timer has been a known issue since the last software update. The issue is only with the timer it doesn't affect when your next free ad is actually available, and that is quite simple to see without the timer. If you don't have an active subscription, you don't have a free ad if you've posted (or relisted) 3 total ads in the last 30 days. Your last 3 ads were posted 11/19, 11/19, and 11/16 so you'll have a free one available on 12/17.

The countdown timer has been a known issue since the last software update. The issue is only with the timer it doesn't affect when your next free ad is actually available, and that is quite simple to see without the timer. If you don't have an active subscription, you don't have a free ad if you've posted (or relisted) 3 total ads in the last 30 days. Your last 3 ads were posted 11/19, 11/19, and 11/16 so you'll have a free one available on 12/17.

That makes sense, thank you for the explanation.

Back
Top Bottom