• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adoption Fundraiser, t-shirts

Parker

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
26   0
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I just wanted to post this for all the OTDers incase you wanted to support my family's adoption.
We are in the process of adopting a little girl from China. We are through the home study process and about to file our i800A forms.
Right now the shirts sales are pre-order. We get a cheaper rate (more money for the adoption) if we order in bulk so we are trying to get an order of 70-100 shirts before we place the first order.

Shirts are being sold through etsy. If you don't want to deal with etsy you can PM me your sizes, address, and pay through paypal (aparker511@gmail.com) and I'll get them shipped to you when they come in. If you do that please add a little for shipping. Unless you are in the Villa Rica, Carrollton, Douglasville, Dallas area we can work out a time to meet to get them to you.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/489408938/adoption-t-shirt-pre-order?ref=shop_home_active_1

Any help is appreciated.
Just a heads up we are having a golf tournament also this spring. I'll post details on that whenever everything is finalized.

Thank you very much!!

chinashirt.png

Back
Top Bottom