• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventures in stippling and cerakote...

OK FOLKS!!!...Gonna do a stipple package special for Thanksgiving...our most popular, the LVL3 package that gets all the really desirable options, is going to be $200 for the first 15 people wanting work done on their CZ, Glock, Smith or Sig frames...thats a helluva deal if you have shopped around in the past 2 yrs or so...i think my work speaks for itself but youre more than welcome to look and see for yourself, we dont cut corners and im not about half-assing my stuff...pm me if interested in grabbing a spot...
PM inbound

17 done for the trio of Agency-esque glocks...

CE49F581-0530-4F0D-A30E-8FFCE0993195.jpeg
A2C0860D-397A-44E1-A29C-129E3BCBBC89.jpeg
6EEACA42-A671-4DCB-B3B4-6CA07AE67078.jpeg

Who would be interested in our full frame lvl3 package for $175???
The package includes full wrap stipple texture, forward index points, trigger guard undercut and finger groove removal for gen3-4 glocks...smith, sig, cz and SA get the same deal for their frames as well...find me anyone that can do the value, turnaround and quality for the same!!!
**double undercuts and/or scalloped mag release cuts are extra**

If anyone is interested, hit me up so we can get you started!!!

Who would be interested in our full frame lvl3 package for $175???
The package includes full wrap stipple texture, forward index points, trigger guard undercut and finger groove removal for gen3-4 glocks...smith, sig, cz and SA get the same deal for their frames as well...find me anyone that can do the value, turnaround and quality for the same!!!
**double undercuts and/or scalloped mag release cuts are extra**

If anyone is interested, hit me up so we can get you started!!!
Wish you were closer!

Back
Top Bottom