Aegis Armory - My First Youtube Video

Any ODT discount "Joking" nice holsters brother next time I am in the market for a holster i'll give you a shout.
no discounts, but I may have a few ODT exclusive sales down the road, and the ODT have had 2 exclusive giveaways(and probably more in the future)
be sure to jump on our like/share giveaway on facebook. Its the pinned post on the top of our facebook page www.facebook.com/aegisarmory

I always wear my shirt tucked in, can this be done with your holster?
absolutely. I didnt cover it in the video, but you can tuck your shirt in easily, you'll probably want to adjust the ride a little lower, and bag your shirt a little depending on the size of your gun.
Good video, great looking holster. Next time head that direction I might swing by and grab one for a PPS if you offer one.
we do, and we ship.

The back ground is a little blank, put up a display of your holsters behind you. The audio went from ok to good. Watch the umms and ands, otherwise good job. Your in business, it needs to sell even when you say nothing!!

The back ground is a little blank, put up a display of your holsters behind you. The audio went from ok to good. Watch the umms and ands, otherwise good job. Your in business, it needs to sell even when you say nothing!!
buy some of my holsters and I can afford to hire some artists, although a board with holsters hanging on it, could be neat... :)

the ums and and ands are so thats I appear human.... I watched it back and noticed as well. My mom would shake her head.

We might have a display board behind us on the next video, thanks for the idea.

buy some of my holsters and I can afford to hire some artists, although a board with holsters hanging on it, could be neat... :)

the ums and and ands are so thats I appear human.... I watched it back and noticed as well. My mom would shake her head.

We might have a display board behind us on the next video, thanks for the idea.

I've got an aegis armory holster and I'll definitley speak for the comfort level, hell I don't even realize I'm carrying a 19.
That being said, only bit of advice I'd throw out is to take some of your most popular models (say, tan leather holster, glock 19/23/32 right hand black kydex) and make it a shelf option for places like classic city firearms and a few other local dealers. While you're definitley the personable type, it'd definitley get your name out there to folks that don't know about you from the net.

Heck I hope somebody outbids me on eBay for a KING TUK, cause I'm fixing to order one....
Its ordered thanks bud.... :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom